Thursday, May 21, 2009

--No m00d--

Today i really no mood~
is super no mood !!!
coz..yesterday Night..
I go cut the hair by myself...[in front only]
so...ping O-O~
lolz~
then today went to school let my friends Laught lolz~
they so Bad..bad.. bad... =="Make me no mood anymore~


if i'm no mood..then must be easy angry..right?
So..today i also no talk with jason..don't want talk with him & no saw at him~
and arguing with young,jj,fo....lalala lor~
i think jason must though me ... 变了~
but i don't care!!!
coz..my hair!!!
no way!!!
so short now~~wuwu~~
i don't want aa~~~~~

Today so tired..
got many exam...
got inggeris(P1&P2),sivik(no people read it,except malay &indian ppl)i think the subjektif must be many people keep it the answer empty? coz..me too =="coz no read~~
and chinese exam~~
WoW~~
whole day exam..I think i will be crazy later..==

Beside it~
i hope all people can get a good result at your examination... +u!!! ^^

4 comments:

  1. wawa....
    not bad hor your english xD
    nice nice ^^
    by the way
    you got see at jason lor-.-
    still say no~.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha.....

    ur hair......
    haha....
    watever la....
    Jason won bother de lar....
    he still love u de lar....
    no nid to know how ppl say la.....
    u gt jason ok jor...
    haha......

    hows ur exam....?
    my BM...
    terrible....
    20/40 oni....
    the worst one among all.....
    then....
    BI ok lo.....
    SJ, moral n sivik damn easy...
    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. your result all so good ._.
    i wanna get 20/40 also can't have a chanse too
    only get 15 and below max ._.
    so xian mu you got those clever brain =(

    ReplyDelete