Tuesday, December 15, 2009

GiFt-Ch0colatE


[morning - just wake up]
still hav little bit blur blur..
but also had take picture XD



wow~
when I woke up
I saw that gift on my table already..
its packet was very beautiful neh^^
 Inside there is Ch0colaTe ...
Is my mother bought me gift~
not bad sia~
but it was expensive loh ==
cost RM20.00 X.X
give me the money buy clothes more good leh
haha~



me look like 38 hor?LOL
but i love it ma,kakaz..
the gift look like very romantik leh~
lalala
i like romantik...
haha!
K~nothing write at all
just write it for fun nia
coz boring
XD

BYE~
^^

7 comments:

  1. 好爽~
    有chocolate吃
    我连一份礼物都没有
    哈哈 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈~
    至少你有红酒哇~
    我都没喝过涅…
    呵~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我来支持了
    哈哈


    唔=(
    我也米有受到礼物

    哈哈

    圣诞节快乐=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adui~
    我嘛是米有咯==
    從小到大都米有收過禮物啊==!!



    xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. 很爽叻~
    有礼物收,
    这次的圣诞节过的很不错哦--
    O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  6. 呵呵
    没礼物也无所谓丫…
    至少你们有去旅行
    羡慕叻~^^

    还有哇~各位~
    圣诞节快乐丫!^^

    ReplyDelete