Friday, July 17, 2009

17/5/09

Yesterday in KH~
me and pohyee's not carefully made our finger get hurt..
lolz....

After school~~
me,peiying,jj and jason go pohyee's house...
for practice the chorus speaking...
went to her house...
all play one..
not practice the chorus speaking..
haha~~~

we all ate at there..(her mother cook it to us)
the jinjie so yucky~~
coz he ate it very yong shui~~
haha...
after eating..
we start use the computer..
see friendster~~~
and the peiying &jinjie also kept playing..
nont stop!!!

and the jason kept stand beside me,sat beside me..
juz kept stick at me la..
lolz....

About 4.00pm...
pohyee's mother fetch us back to school..
In the car...
jason's hand always put on my shoulder..
then i must inside his hug de loh~
coz can't move.. XD
so i try to put my head inside his hug..
that feeling not bad lah..
very sweet...
haha~~~


**~END~**

5 comments:

  1. wah~!~~~~~~

    I want vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit liao~~~~

    coz...
    too 肉麻~~
    haha
    woo~~~
    hug hug o....
    WAHAHAHHAHAH~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blek~~~ ><
    how about u and ur.. leh?@.@
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 是他一直KACAU我
    不是我要跟他玩

    ReplyDelete