Thursday, September 25, 2008

I HATE IT!!!

I HATE IT !!!
i don't understand why all the boys only like to play with me...
if they want play it just for funny,i don't mind...
but...why they always play it so over!!!

Just like today...
they take off my shoes and put it at boy's toilet!
and DON'T GIVE BACK ME!!!
For a while,got many other class's people come here to see,
and say i no wear shoes .....[say so many rubbish thing]!
I'm very angry!!!
i don't understand why they always do this to me!

Finally,i can take back my shoes...
i think maybe is (O) help me...
if not the boys won't so easy give back me...

But they except like to play me,
they also very 疼我...
i think they crazy already...
but i got one friend tell me...
she feel it the boy is like me...
but i say...'i don't think so...'

Whatever,i hope it won't happen on me next time...
HAIZZZ.............................

2 comments:

  1. waa......

    they dare to do this thing r.....

    our class de boy won do this do gurl....

    we very gentleman de....

    haha...jkjk

    so........ur "fren" said who likes u??

    Jason(o) r???

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我的确是觉得你班的男生比较好,
    因为不像我班的男生一样酱衰。

    那个人嘛,我不能告诉你哦~~

    ReplyDelete